About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Stitching on the Lake - Day 1

Just back home after a lovely day with lots of gorgeous ladies at "Stitching on the Lake" in Canberra.  Sylvia and I were joined by lots of eager stitchers today .... all stitching up a storm for Christmas!   Here is the hall before they all arrived ...


The projects all ready to tempt the stitchers ....


Sylvia and I waiting to greet everyone at the door !


A huge thank you to Najelle and Terrie from Hobbysew at Belconnen who bought the most beautiful display of their wares to tempt us all .... yes my bag is heavier coming home ....


In full swing ... stitching and shopping ....


We were joined by ladies from Melbourne and Brisbane also, together with the north coast of New South Wales ...  all very eager for a day of stitching and fun !


Lynne and Sammi catered for us again ... I'll keep the food photos till next weeks ladies have enjoyed the surprise ... here is Lynne's little Christmas decoration in the middle of the table ... she made this little Santa Bear with me many years ago !


Here is Judy and her family ... all enjoying a little bit of Christmas stitching ...


And Wendy, Carol, Sylvia, Rose, Sue and Kay all catching up !


Our dear friend Rose flew up from Melbourne just for the day ... always so much fun to catch up ... but never long enough !


A few finished Christmas Stars ....



We really did enjoy a wonderful day .... more photos to come ..... and we get to do it all over again for another group of ladies next Saturday !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!