About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Christmas Gathering and Hens Fun !

We had a lovely weekend last weekend celebrating Chelsea's upcoming wedding with all her friends ....   such a nice time to get together and laugh and play ....   we made flower garlands in the afternoon and wore them out to dinner on Saturday night !   


We are all looking forward to Saturday 5th December when all our family will finally be together again to witness this beautiful marriage of our gorgeous Chelsea to her very handsome Kye !  There will be photos !!   Here is Chelsea in the white and blue with her attendants ... our eldest daughter Ashleigh on the right is Matron of Honour, then Chelsea,  Kate her cousin is bridesmaid and Ashleigh on the left is her great friend and bridesmaid !


Here is Chelsea making her flower garland !!


It has been a busy week with our Needlework End of Year dinner and lunch being held !  Tuesday night ladies went out to the Thai Restaurant, but I forgot to take my camera ... sorry no photos !


But I remembered on Wednesday when we enjoyed a beautiful al fresco lunch at On The Pier !  The weather was lovely and the food was delicious !


It was lovely to gather and share stories and friendship and I'm looking forward to the break before we get back together again at the beginning of February !


We were being watched over while we ate lunch by a hungry pelican ... with some of his statue mates!


Not much stitching being done here as it is all a bit busy and the little bit I am doing and have finished has been sent away for Secret Santa gifts ... I'll be able to share them soon !

3 comments:

  1. Great photos of some very special times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of some very special times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look like everyone had a great time. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!