About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, November 9, 2015

Christmas Stitching on the Lake

I thought I would share some more photos from "Christmas Stitching on the Lake" .... the Hobbysew Belconnen ladies had some beautiful samples to motivate us all ....


I'm a sucker for a cute pincushion ....


A cute little mug bag ...


Lots of inspiration on this beautiful board of work ....


I need to make that little Christmas stocking ....


Some of the ladies had finished off their projects from previous days ... this was the bag from our Retreat  .... cute spider web in the bottom right hand corner Anne !


Karen had this lovely sewing case which was a gift from a Japanese stitching friend ... 


Inside had lots of handy pockets and a zippered compartment ....


And a tiny little pincushion ....


Sally has done a beautiful job on her Lynette Anderson "Scandinavian Christmas" quilt ....


Lots of beautiful stitching and a wonderful Christmas keepsake ...


I loved the bright colours and simplicity of this lovely cot quilt ....


And a finished project for the day ... wishing you all peace and joy this Christmas !


Sylvia and I have had a great time this year organising our Stitching Days for you all to enjoy ... those of you who are on our mailing list will receive an email within the next few weeks with some proposed dates for Stitching Days and the Retreat in 2016 ... we just have to work them in around our new grand babies and family weddings etc.     Thankyou to all the ladies who have joined in the fun this year ... we look forward to doing it all again with you in 2016 !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!