About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Natures Journey & Stitching on the Lake

I'm happy to share my "Natures Journey" quilt is finished - binding and all - here is Jed getting in on the photo this morning (with David holding the quilt up) ....



This was such a gorgeous quilt to make and as I was part of the Stitch A Long group it was fun to be motivated and see everyones different fabrics and processes in making the quilt !   Now what quilt to work on next ??



Sylvia and I had another fabulous day at our second Christmas Stitching on the Lake in Canberra yesterday ... we were joined by lots of lovely ladies to share in the Christmas stitching spirit ....



Lots of busy stitchers here ....



We had a lovely day and it was our final stitching day for this year ... we will now take a break over the Christmas/New Year period to recharge our batteries for 2016 !!



In the background you will see the lovely stall which the Hobbysew Belconnen ladies bought to tempt us ... and a little bit of shopping going on in the background too !!



Once again Lynne and Sammi worked wonders with their delicious food .... fresh fruit and savoury scrolls for morning tea ...




A beautiful salad of chicken, rice, pumpkin, spinach  and beetroot for lunch .... my favourite !



And a very yummy chocolate fruit Christmas Cake for afternoon tea .... yes we did roll out the door and home after such delicious fare ....



It was a lovely day and I will share some more photos tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!