About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, November 2, 2015

Needlework Group Finishes

There has been some lovely work being done in my Needlework Group lately .... lots of clever ladies getting organised for Christmas !!



Tracey has been stitching up a Christmas storm with these gorgeous designs .... they all look great !


She is going to take the prize for the most organised for this Christmas I think !!


The variegated threads look great !


And here they are resting on a table runner which she has made also !


The South Coast Handmade Market is on this Saturday at the Batemans Bay Soldiers Club from 10am to 3pm and there will be lots of lovely things to purchase .... a few of my Needlework ladies will be having stalls there and they bought in a couple of the little bits and pieces they will be selling ....


Stella has some beautiful Christmas Angels and Christmas gifts on her stall ....


And Jenny has made some lovely iPhone cases with felt embroidery ....


And also some great necklaces out of fabric which would make wonderful Christmas gifts !   I will be in Canberra at the second "Stitching on the Lake" day so probably won't get to do any Christmas shopping, but it would be well worth a visit if you were visiting on the South Coast this coming weekend!



And Joyce has made a gorgeous embroidered bag to keep her stitching in !  


2 comments:

  1. What a great post. I have made most of my gifts and have spent the afternoon wrapping and labeling. Now they can all go back in the gift cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh…. I love the Chirstmas redwork, it is so cute…

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!