About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

"Pink" Fundraiser

There were lots of shades of pink on display last night and this morning at Needlework as we held our annual Pink Girls Night In/Girls Morning Tea In for Breast Cancer Research .... here are some of the Tuesday night ladies enjoying their "pink" supper ....



Morning tea this morning was on pink overload ....



Here are some of the ladies in the kitchen ....


More pink ladies in the kitchen ....


And the Wednesday morning ladies all dressed up in pink for a very worthy cause ....  we have raised $350.00 towards Breast Cancer Research .... well done ladies !!


There was also some beautiful work on display .... Cheryl has finished off this gorgeous Christmas alphabet cushion ...



And Asta has completed the top of her "Natures Journey" Quilt ... it looks fantastic ... and having just completed my version, I know how much work has gone into this beautiful quilt ...


And Margaret is addicted to Sue Spargo's work and has finished off Sue's amazing bird quilt using lots of embroidery and appliqué on felt and wool fabrics ... it is exquisite !








I do love this quilt and have the book in my stash to complete .... one day when I retire !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!