About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Stitching on the Lake - More photos

There is always lots of lovely inspiration at our Stitching Days .... it is lovely to wander around and see what everyone has been up to, what they have been stitching and making for friends and family ... I was very blessed by the gorgeous Rose with a very cute and very useful little triangle zippered bag made with selvedges ....


I have put it to good use already today with a little project I am working on and am using my new little scissors purchased from the lovely Hobbysew Belconnen stall which Najelle and Terrie had set up!  Here is some of their display ....


I do love these little Marg Low Christmas designs on felt ....


And you know I am a big fan of anything Anni Downs ....


This was all too tempting and some fabric did sneak home in my basket ....


This is Ronnie's gorgeous version of a Lynette Anderson Christmas quilt ... Ronnie has changed a few of the embroideries and appliqués and it is just beautiful ....


Brenda's lovely sewing bag used some great sewing related fabrics ....


And she had added some other stitching bits and pieces to match ....


Rose had made a gorgeous zippered purse using some of the beautiful Japanese fabrics ....


Some peoples stitching even matched their fingernails .... both looked great !


Elaine was using this beautiful pincushion with wildflower embroidery ....


Jeanette had finished off her projects from our Stitching in the Hills Retreat weekend .... she made the bag on the right and then embroidered the cushion pattern on the left but made it into a bag also !  Great work Jeanette !


Jo had completed this useful big bag using some of the projects from last years Stitching in the Hills retreat ....  a taller bag with longer handles to fit all her sewing bits and pieces into ....


And this useful sewing tidy also in the same fabric range ....


A couple of the ladies had finished off their baby bunting projects from the last Stitching Day and they do look wonderful !


This cute scissor fob caught my eye too !!   


We had such a lovely day with all the ladies who attended and Sylvia and I are really looking forward to next Saturday when we will have another great day with a different bunch of ladies ... all stitching together and having fun !  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!