About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Gifts

I was a bit spoilt over Christmas from two lovely ladies in particular .... in Chookys Christmas swap I received beautiful gifts from Clare in New Zealand ... a decoration for my tree ... beautiful !



A gorgeous Christmas Angel which I opened on Christmas Day !


And a stunning little wall hanging .... which I love .... it depicts the true meaning of Christmas !  Thank you so much Clare !


And I received lovely gifts from Peg in our Friends in Stitching swap .... a little stocking holding 5 little gifts ....



A cute decoration ...


A treat ... or two !!


A Christmas Fat Quarter ....


Some sewing notions and thread ....


Christmas buttons ....


Tied up with a cute tag ....


And the gifts I got to open on Christmas Day .... a table runner ....


And a sewing roll and two beautifully covered books .... just amazing ... thank you so much Peg !


5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely lot of beautiful gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love being part of Chookyblues SSCS and was so pleased to stitch and make these gifts for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous the ornament and angel that Clare made for you............thanks for being part of the SSCS once again......

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!