About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Friends in Stitching Christmas Swap

In the whirlwind that has been this week before Christmas, I have received a lovely package from Peg who was my gift maker in our Friends in Stitching swap ....  five little gifts contained in a little stocking - one to be opened each day up until Christmas ....   this is the cute little stocking ...


Day 1 was a gorgeous little reindeer decoration !


Day 2 was a treat .... and delicious they were !!  None left now !!


Day 3 was Christmas buttons .... also very gorgeous !


I'm looking forward to what Day 4 and Day 5 have in store !! 

1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!