About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

More of the wedding ...

We have been receiving lots of photos from guests who attended the wedding of Chelsea and Kye .... but none yet from the official photographer .... here are some of the others to share .... thanks Bruce (Sylvia's husband) for this beauty ....


Chelsea had the florist make a fabulous frame with gorgeous flowers for some photos to be taken .... here is my mother and her five daughters .... I'm hiding behind the flowers ....



Beautiful daughters .... Ash is hiding a little something behind her bouquet .... due in May !


Chelsea admiring the beautiful flowers from Gab at The Flower Pantry ....


Bride and bridesmaids ....


It was so lovely to have all the family together again .... first time in two years .... Elliott, Chelsea, Sam and Ashleigh ....


Ash, Tim and Jed ....


David and I ....




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, the bride look stunning. Love the frame idea.
    Congratz to the newly weds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Exciting news about the new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family, and you are very beautiful as well!
    Congrats on the wedding and the future grandbaby:)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!