About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, December 11, 2015

Secret Santa Gift Received

I am happy to be getting back into some sort of stitching frame of mind after the wedding .... but with an engagement party happening tomorrow for our eldest son, that may not happen for very long !  It was exciting to receive mail last night from New Zealand .... my gifts in Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap from the lovely Clare at http://craftladyinkiwiland.blogspot.com/


They came beautifully wrapped in gorgeous blue Christmas paper with little tags to let me know which I could open now and which I had to save for Christmas Day ...  and so I opened the smaller decoration as I was instructed and how very beautiful it is !!     There was even a Christmas cane to enjoy and a very cute little charm which you might see place on the top of the stocking near the reindeer .... 


And this is how it looks hanging on my tree ... absolutely beautiful Clare .... thank you ... I love it !!!


2 comments:

  1. So pleased `Santa`s Sleigh came by`. Enjoy this happy time of Weddings and engagements.Plus Christmas too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous.......glad your parcel has arrived.........

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!