About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, January 18, 2016

Blog to Print book 2015

At home looking after Jed today and there is always much excitement when the postman comes on his motorbike !!! Today he bought my Blog Book for 2015 ! 


I decided on a pink themed cover because I had recently finished another of my favourite canvas work pincushions with a pink theme ! 



The back cover has a collage of the wedding photos from The December wedding of Chelsea and Kye ! 


And as I looked through I saw that at this time last year I was happy to announce that I am tutoring on the Needlework Tours Embroudery & Craft Cruise departing on 20 March for a South Pacific cruise !  I'm busy putting together kits now .... in between packing to move ! 


I love having my blog printed each year as it then becomes my journal .... and Jed and I have had a fun look through the past year this morning ! 


And a glimpse of David swimming off the old gantry close to home yesterday !!  Such a stunning day ! 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog book looks lovely. Must get mine done soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting my blog book too, and I'm sure Jed enjoyed seeing himself in yours! The water looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!