About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Sewing Year

Happy New Sewing Year to you all!   At the beginning of January I like to get out some projects to do "just for me" ... so after a lovely morning at the beach .... I have spent a little time in my sewing room and have come up with a couple of choices to put into my sewing bag to choose from ....


I love this very portable sewing bag which holds lots of bits and pieces and is easy to carry around ...


I have a couple of Lynette Anderson kits to choose from .... this cute little sewing purse ...


Or the hexagon sewing bag ....


Or this tuffet in a tin pincushion .... lovely fabrics ....


Or I have long admired and loved this Leanne Beasley design "Sew Laugh Love" .... I have traced it ready to stitch .... the tracing was a mammoth job in itself !     Perhaps while the house is quiet this afternoon and some are napping ... I might make a new start on something special for the New Year!  I hope your year is creative and fun !   That's my plan for 2016 !!

5 comments:

  1. I think those Lynette Anderson projects are lovely. Looks like you have them as kits. Must look out to see if I can get both patterns as I enjoy her projects too. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "Sew Laugh Love" pattern has always caught my eye . . . whatever you decide to start first, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think "creative and fun" is an excellent plan for 2016! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All lovely things to make, Fiona. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All lovely things to make, Fiona. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!