About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, January 4, 2016

Packing up

In a few short weeks we will be moving house .... So as today was a rainy day .... The great sewing room pack up has begun ....


Lots of big plastic boxes are being filled and labelled ... My goodness I have accumulated a large collection over the years !! 


And in amongst the packing up I found this gem from August 1990 .... Our four little treasures ranging from 3 months to 5 years !  

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I hope you haven't packed all your sewing room up. I think when the time comes for us to move house that will be the last room I would touch. No doubt you have left plenty of handwork out to work on. Cute photo of your children

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things does gets accumulated without us realizing it and am very sure you will find some lovely treasures too, just like the sweet photo of your children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona: I think packing my studio would be the worst even worse then the kitchen.
    Love the photo of your children.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a big job. I am sure you will find lots of stitching treasures.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!