About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Stitching on the Lake 2016 coming up

As we all get back into working mode after the holidays, thought it was a good time to remind you about our Stitching on the Lake Days in Canberra which are coming up on Saturday 20 February 2016 and again on Saturday 5 March 2016 !    Sylvia and I are putting the kits and projects together to ensure you all have another fun day of stitching and friendship!


It is always lots of fun to sit and stitch the day away with kindred spirits ....


And we are always fortunate to have our very own Master Chef, Lynne, to create some delicious treats for us to enjoy throughout the day !


If you would like to join us for one of the above Saturdays, please email me here or Sylvia here and let us know as soon as possible !    And if you are fortunate to be enjoying a very looooong Australia Day Weekend .... I hope you fit in some quality stitching time !! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I would love to be a part of these days - unfortunately I have so much happening in the first half of this year I will just ooh and ahh over the blog posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona I am sure this would be such a fun weekend, so sad it's so far from NZ. Your4 blog looks fabulous Fiona, I haven't been over for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! Looks like an amazing fun day out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so good to know about this stitching on Lake 2016 event. I would love to take part in this show. Thanks for the invitation my friend. I just love stitching and usually I take part in such events at domestic event venues in Los Angeles. I have won a couple of contests too.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!