About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, February 29, 2016

Stitching on the Lake

Sylvia and I had a lovely day of stitching and laughter at our Stitching on the Lake day in Canberra last Saturday ! 


All ready for the ladies to arrive !!


Our cute name tags !


Sylvia and I all ready to go !! 


Lovely bits and pieces to purchase from the Hobbysew ladies !! 


Gorgeous fabrics ! 

Hard at work ....



Such a lovely day was had by all .... And we are lucky enough to be doing it all over again this coming Saturday !!!!


And not at all sewing related .... But here is my son in law captured in a professional shot yesterday when the surf was huge !  Pretty impressive ! 

1 comment:

  1. Fiona: My goodness what a great time you all must have had, love the picture of all the fabric, I love fabric.
    Wonderful picture of your son=in-law, wow.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!