About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Stitching on the Lake Day 2

It's been a while between posts here !!!  Still waiting on Telstra to connect the Internet !!!! Being patient is not my best attribute !   Anyway ....  Sylvia and I had another lovely day in Canberra last Saturday at our second Stitching on the Lake !!  A little warm weather wise, but we did enjoy the friendship food and stitching time !!


Lots of lovely ladies joined us .....




And lots of stitching was done too!  The food was great considering Lynne and Sammi were working in extreme heat in the kitchen ...


A novel way to cool off .... Chic cloths dipped in cool water made for lovely cool scarves ! 




It is always great to see finished bits and pieces from the ladies too .... And again the wonderful Hobbysew display to tempt us all !  


I have more photos on my camera but cannot download to computer at present .... Maybe Telstra will come to the party this week!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!