About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Scissor Poke



I met some lovely ladies on the Needlework Cruise .... One of them was Jane from Western Australia !!


I received a lovely email from Jane with a picture of another gorgeous canvas work piece she has finished !! 


Front and back !! 



And it was great that Jane finished her canvas work project on the cruise too ....


And just another very cute photo of Jed and his new little brother Clay !!

5 comments:

  1. 2 beautiful boys, gorgeous smile from Jed.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona: Jed is so cute what a charmer.
    I am so happy you had a great trip.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new Baby, Clay what a sweetheart.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a joy to meet fellow stitcher on a cruise.
    Handsome boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you finding the best bobcaygeon resorts? We available various categories of bobcaygeon fishing and pigeon lake fishing or family cottage resort bobcaygeon. Hare are options for bobcaygeon cottage rentals or bobcaygeon resorts, cottage rentals pigeon lake, ontario resorts, Pigeon lake fishing cottage and bobcaygeon family cottage rentals.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!