About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Saturday Stitching

We had a lovely day inside out of the rain yesterday enjoying stitching@bodalla with the 20 ladies who joined us for the day !  


There was lots of lovely show and tell which the ladies bought along to inspire ! 


It was nice to see some finishes from our Stitching in the Hills Retreat last year  too !! 


Some beautiful pieces here ! 


Some cute stitching bags from an earlier stitching day !! 


Hardanger finishes !!


Nice finish from Pauline on the day .... And it matches her black and white needle case too!!   Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of all the ladies or the beautiful food .... Thankyou for catering for me Jenny .... But it was a great day ! 


And today was more rain so we had a little picnic rug on the lounge room floor and Jed and Clay joined us for a fun afternoon tea !!  

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous show and tell from your ladies meet.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!