About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, June 16, 2016

stitching@bodalla this Saturday

I've been missing in action .... busy at work and no internet and phone at home again !!!!   Anyway .... I am looking forward to stitching@bodalla this Saturday and catching up with all the ladies !  Here are the projects we will be working on .... 


Canvas work Biscornu 


Blackwork 


Garland of flowers 


Felt pincushion


Appliqué Stitching Bag 


Candle wicking 


We are looking forward to a fun day full of creativity and wonderful food !! Photos to follow !! 

1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!