About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Family Life

In the absence of stitching I can share .... It's all secret at the moment .... We have had some lovely family times lately .... We celebrated the 90th birthday of a very dear friend .. Bill ....


Chelsea, Kim , the birthday boy Bill, Ash and Jed ....


Chelsea and Kim with Clay and Ash ...


Special sisters with a cute baby ...


We might have had an early champagne or two to celebrate Ashleigh's 30th birthday ....


And the celebrations continued this weekend again with lunch at the winery with some of their friends ....


That was after a quick trip to Perth to catch up with Elliott and Andrea ....


Heading out for a special dinner ..,


Then it was back home for a special beach walk with this cute boy ...


A lovely visit from my mum who got to meet her newest grandson Clay ....


And Clay all rugged up for a walk .... Hopefully I can share my secret stitching soon !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!