About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Stitching Days

My car is all packed and ready to head to Canberra tomorrow for our second Christmas in July day on Saturday !!  Sylvia and I are looking forward to seeing all the ladies there !  We had a great day last Saturday and are sure this Saturday will be the same  ....  here are some of my ladies needlework finishes from recently ....


Tricia has finished this fabulous quilt for a special little someone from a Bronwyn Hayes pattern .... Very very cute !! 


Pauline has had lots of fun with crochet lately too ... Love this little dinosaur !


She has also stitched this lovely little needle case !


And the back is great too !


I have been doing some crochet with these cottage colours !


Kereen is using the same colours to make a crochet rug ! 


And Helen finished off her stitched decoration from last weekend !  All inspiring and great work ladies !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!