About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sienna, San Gimignano and Montepulciano

Had a day out yesterday driving through the Tuscan countryside took us to three gorgeous towns ....


Enjoying morning tea with the gang in San Gimignano ....


Lovely to show David the beautiful town of San Gimignano .... I was last here with my mother 5 years ago ....


Delicious fruit tarts ....



Amazing churches ...


Sienna ....




Montepulciano was amazing too ....



Heading back home we captured the beautiful hillside town of Cortona where we are staying ....


And cranked up the outdoor pizza oven and created our dinner !



Another spectacular Tuscan sunset .... And a cool drink with my sister ....


6 comments:

  1. Hope you were not caught up in the terrible earthquake, My thoughts are with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures of some gorgeous places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures of some gorgeous places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos Fiona I hope you are all safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiona: What beautiful photos you have shared with us, thank-you.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I also hope you are all safe, your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!