About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Sydney to Italy

Here we are in Florence after an overnight stopover in Tokyo, an overnight in Rome and now a couple of days in Florence !


Here are the men all ready for a traditional Japanese dinner .... Which was delicious !


We were in Narita across the road from a beautiful temple .... Not very far from the airport ! 


I did a little bit of stitching on the plane .... The food and service on Finnair from Japan to Helsinki was amazing!   Even the menu looked gorgeous! 


We arrived in Rome late and desperate to walk after being on planes for far too long we headed off to visit the Trevi Fountain ... Threw another coin in so we can come back again!! 


An early morning walk around Rome as the sun was coming up over the spectacular buildings ....


A beautiful warm sunny day in Rome before we caught the late afternoon train to Florence ....



We have had another great day reacquainting ourselves with Florence .... Such a beautiful city ....





The old doorways are beautiful ...



We all had a great lunch today .... And another stunning old door in the background ....


And here is a colourful bunch of flowers in a market stall that caught my eye .... I have taken lots of photos .... Far too many to share ...


Tomorrow we head down to a villa in Tuscany for a week .... More photos to come !! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Obat Vimax
    [-] Pembesar Penis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!