About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Back to Italy and home

It was very hard to get off the boat and leave the beautiful clear blue waters behind ....


We all look happy here but we weren't too happy to leave all this ....


We then hired a car and drive from Zadar down to Split, stopping off at Trogir ... An old UNESCO heritage listed town which was lovely ... With s spectacular dinner as the sun went down ...



Then we flew back to Rome and had a night and day before flying out for Tokyo en route to home ...,


Our accommodation had a rooftop terrace overlooking a small but lively square in the Trastevere area ... Amazing ...


A morning at the Vatican and Sistine Chapel was beautiful and incredibly stunning ...


The floors were great tiled patterns too ...



One last coin tossed in the Trevi Fountain  with my sister ....



And then headed for home ....


3 comments:

  1. Dearest Fiona: What a lovely vacation you had, on my bucket list is Italy, Rome Italy of course I want to see the Vatican.
    Thank-you for sharing with us.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post and your photos are beautiful! You have a lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can drop me off in Italy anytime!!!! Bellissimo!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!