About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, September 19, 2016

Stitching

I have been stitching and getting my Stitching in the Hills project ready for our Retreat in mid October!!  Not a lot of time for other stitching although I did sew together this little scissor pocket from a Sue Hawkins design which I stitched whilst travelling ....




All I had to do was stitch up the centre seam and insert the felt .... and it seemed to take ages !!!!


And then I picked up my new glasses and it all fell into place easily !! I didn't realise my eyesight was so bad until I put my new glasses on !! 


We have just had a lovely weekend looking after Jed while Ash Tim and Clay went to a wedding up the coast ....


We went to the zoo and fed the giraffes !! 


And he particularly liked the fact that Chelsea and Kye were there to share in the fun too !!



Stripes were the order of the day !!


And in the middle of a busy few weeks back at work it was lovely to receive this photo from our skipper in Croatia of us all having a swim in the middle of nowhere!!

1 comment:

  1. Fiona: Jed is so cute how lucky you are to have him to stay with you, wow that giraffe is amazing.
    I love his striped shirt next to the Zebra, so sweet.
    Your scissor pocket is lovely.
    Have fun at retreat.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!