About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Stitching in the Hills 2016

Oh my goodness it has been a long time between posts for me ... lots has been happening ... not all stitching related !  I have been working on projects for our "Stitching in the Hills" Retreat which happened this weekend ... and I have just returned home after a lovely couple of days with 55 ladies enjoying stitching and chatting and eating of course !!


We did have lots of fun ... here we all are after dinner last night .... our Pretty Pastels night !


Our projects were made with Tilda fabrics .... a sewing bag (with both sides stitched) and a table runner and a little canvas work scissor keeper which went with the scissors we gave the ladies !






Lots of ladies came from far and wide to join us for this event ...






This sees us out for this year of stitching and we are taking a well earned break from our Stitching Days and Retreat in 2017 .... I will be back with more photos and more projects and show and tell shortly .... but would like to thank all the ladies for joining us for the Retreat and for your beautiful gift and lovely words ... they mean a lot to me xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!