About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wedding planning

Lots of preparation and organising happening for the wedding this weekend of our eldest son Sam to his beautiful Nadia who arrived home for good from New York last week ....



They have been loving the special family times with all the little nieces and nephews ....



Sam with Jed this morning ...



Clay ...



And on the other side of the country Jonah is now 12 days old and very cute ....



New car for me this week ... time to swap the orange Subaru for a hyper blue .... very bright and lovely to drive ....

So much happening and not a lot of stitching but I am working on Jonahs quilt in what spare time I have ....



And a little canvas work ...



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful couple, beautiful babies, beautiful car. How nice to be surrounded! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chocolate must be helping the sewing! Thanks for sharing all your happy family times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes so well for this coming weekend. So exciting. Love the pictures of the little people.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!