About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wedding

We had a wonderful day on Saturday celebrating Sam and Nadia's wedding at Palm Beach in Sydney ....


Here we all are before the wedding .... me, Chelsea, Jed, Sam, Ashleigh, Elliott and David ...


It was a little windy where the ceremony was located on the beach reserve but we managed to get out of the wind for some photos .... Mr and Mrs Hawdon !! 


Celebrating their marriage ....


With their wedding party ... all of their siblings ....


Ash Tim Jed and Clay .... Jed handed up the rings and did a wonderful job ! 


Chelsea and Kye ....


Elliott and I ...


David and I ....


The newlyweds on the deck at The Boathouse at Palm Beach where the reception was held ....


Now honeymooning in Fiji and loving it ....


Elliott's beautiful new baby Jonah and his mum Andrea couldn't fly over from Perth for the wedding so Elliott just came for a quick 2 night visit and then flew back to be with them !  

Family is everything .... and it was wonderful to be able to celebrate together !! 



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fiona, lovely, happy memories, you are spot on... family is everything, love mine to bits...Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures of a very special day.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!