About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas

We had a lovely Christmas celebrating with breakfast with Ash and Tim and the little boys .....


Such excitement from Jed who is nearly three !!!


And Clay who is 9 months !


We followed breakfast with lunch at Tims parents which was lovely also .... with a day of rest today as we enjoy Boxing Day at the beach .....


I did receive a very cute gift from Katie in the USA for Christmas in Chooky's Christmas gift swap .....


And this was the gorgeous decoration she sent also !!  Thanks Katie ... I love them both !!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I’m so pleased it arrived in one piece. I knew I was taking a chance with the mug. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little boys, glad that you had such a lovely Christmas, Fiona. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona: Such lovely photos of your Grandchildren.
    Love the ornament so sweet, the pin cushions is lovely.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. christmas sounds lovely.........how cool is your mug.......a little cottage on the hill.......and great ornament..

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and thanks so much for being part of the SSCS........

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous unique gifts from Katie...love them both...that pincushion is sooooo cute and the decoration...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!