About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Sewing

Lots of family time this week with everyone home celebrating an early Christmas last weekend....


We had a lovely weekend with all children and grandchildren all together ....


Three little cousins together ....


Elliott and Andrea with baby Jonah ...


A cute bundle under the Christmas tree 🎄


A beautiful gift received tonight from my stitching friend Sylvia ... always love Shepherds Bush !!


And my stitching tonight consists of sewing some Sergeants stripes onto a uniform !!  Not quite embroidery ... but I have a needle in my hand !! 

2 comments:

  1. Having the whole family together is a very special occasion, whether it's Christmas Day or not. I'm sure you had a wonderful weekend together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Fiona: Seeing all the Family together is so beautiful.
    Those babies are so sweet.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!