About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Blogging Yearbook

I love this time of year when my blog book for the previous year of blogging arrives ....



I use Blog to Print and order my previous year of blogging posts to be made up into a book which essentially becomes my journal of all things made, family milestones, gifts given and friends and family times together !   



The front page for my 2016 journal has my Hummingbird Garland which I made for the Needlework Tours Cruise earlier in 2016 .... while the back has our family all together the week before Christmas !!  Of course I chose an orange theme for 2016 !!



I condense the photos and posts a little bit so it's not too thick !!!



And I'm now just enjoying reading through the past year of memories and creativity ...



It looks like I had the busiest of years .... I think I did !!!!   If you are a blogger, this is a great way to keep your journal together !!   Just google "Blog to Print" to find out more !!

5 comments:

  1. Fiona: What a lovely idea, a Blogging Yearbook, I love the idea, I may steal the idea from you.
    Thank-you for sharing with us.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to save your memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine came this week but they made me make 2 books! Still worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!