About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Heading off

We have had a busy time getting  ready to head off for our walk ...


We are walking the Camino de Santiago from France across the Pyrenees and across the top of Spain ... not all of it ... but about 500km !! 


We enjoyed goodbye cuddles with Jed and Clay ....


Then more farewells with Jonah when we got to Sydney ...


We had a great weekend with the Sydney kids ...


And loved the walk up to North Head Lookout and the Memorial Walk to remember Davids dad before Anzac Day ...


We are looking forward to our adventure but certainly missing our family on Anzac Day ...



2 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time and I can't wait to hear about your walk......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Fiona,my sister did this walk 2 years ago and loved it,she wants to go back ,enjoy your walk and safe travels.x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!