About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Day 7

Yesterday's  walk was a long one from Los Arcos to Logrono ....


Here is a view from behind ... not my best angle .... 


Weather is being kind to us and we arrived in the beautiful town of Logrono ....





As always there is a beautiful cathedral  to have a look at and enjoy ....


Today we drove 5 hours from Logrono to Sarria which was interesting ....  had we walked it would have taken us 14 days !!!! 


Sarria is another beautiful town and will be the starting point for our last week of walking .... about 125km to go from here to Santiago de Compostela !! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!