About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

New Biscornu

I finally stitched together another of my favourite Biscornu pieces ....


The top ...


The bottom ....


And a side view .... this is my version of a Sue Hawkins design .... a few different stitches and designs used .... not very often of late have I had the opportunity of a quiet couple of hours of afternoon stitching on the weekend !! 


The next day was not so relaxing .... we climbed Pigeon House mountain with friends ... this was the view from the top on a glorious day !!



A quick visit to the farm on the way home to see the new calves ...


Uncle Sam and Nadia went to visit Jonah on the weekend and sent this cute pic !!! 


And here I am back in Sydney for a couple of days looking after Jonah who has a bit of a cold .... but despite that continues to smile through it all !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!