About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Fun Times

Wednesdays with Jed and Clay doesn't always happen lately due to work commitments .... but when it does we love it !!!!


This morning at the beach .... even David gets Wednesdays off sometimes !!


We had great fun exploring at the zoo on the weekend too !! 


Clay loved the baby crocodiles !! 


And Jed was impressed with the big crocodiles !!


Beautiful view from my office last week on a clear and sunny day .... hard to be working inside on a day like that !! 


We received this gorgeous thankyou card from Elliott and Andrea who are thrilled with their wedding photos taken by Alex Marks !  Will share some soon !! 


Trying to fit in some stitching time but not too much getting done !! 


Just little bits here and there !!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family photos and love your canvas works.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!