About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Family Times ... with a little stitching

Not lots of stitching being done lately .... but lots of grandparenting, working and a little relaxing ....



Today these little monkeys are keeping me on my toes .... we are camping in the middle of our lounge room .... it's a bit windy outside to pitch the tent !!



We have had some fun family times ... 



Watching and learning about stingrays with the little boys ....



Picnics on the beach after a paddle and a bush walk ...



Climbing trees with Jed and Clay ...



Catching up with a very happy Jonah in Sydney ....



He loved the visit to the zoo with his mum and dad and sam and nadia ....



I think the giraffes were the favourites !!




Some great pics from last weekend at the beach ....



Fantastic drone pic by Tim ....



Ash and the boys paddle boarding .... one sucking his thumb whilst on the job !!



And a little creativity last weekend while the man of the house was watching football ..



A little scissor fob for my travel scissors .... now I just need to book a trip somewhere to use them !! 



A very cute little woollen pincushion which Sylvia made for me .... an Anni Downs design and simply gorgeous !!



I forgot to post these birthday gifts which are very treasured .... a lovely lace bookmark from overseas ....



And Natalie Birds new Blue Book ... full of beautiful projects !! 



And lastly .... inspiration for a new project .... these gorgeous buttons purchased at the Old Bus Depot Markets in Canberra recently .... what will they become ????    Stay tuned to find out !!

2 comments:

  1. fun times and the kids sure are growing fast..........Nats new book is great.......SAL for 2018.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!